BEST VIEW WITH FIREFOX BROWSER

Monday, February 01, 2010

Download from zShare Without Limit with Direct Link Generator 1.14


I’ve tried very hard to look for a zShare direct link generator that works and I found quite a few sites but I don’t like them.

Anyway I promised you before to get another surprise and I've done it so here we go.

After months of looking for one, finally I found a FREE and working zShare direct link generator. Use it fast because I’m not sure how long it’s going to last.

Supported Server :
- Zshare.net
- Letitbit.net
- Uploading.com
- Friendlyfiles.net

Related Posts



3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

this aint working..... contains virus....
please send me hotfile premium account....
my institute contains wifi connectivity.........
and iam getting 960 kb/s

hotfile is the only site working here......
so plz snd me hotfile premium account
i will not change the pass

giri_05322@yahoo.co.in

Anonymous said...

please send me the account
all the other website except hotfile is blocked in my college....

plz bro send hotfile premium to
giri_05322@yahoo.co.in

admin said...

I've tested with ESET NOD32 v4 update does not detect the file as a virus.

some anti virus vary in detecting a file as a virus

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails